TERMS & CONDITIONS
01 Scope and Provider
(1) These general terms and conditions apply to all orders placed via the
Before and After Cosmetics UG
Heinrich Stahl Str. 22
65934 Frankfurt am Main
(2) The range of items offered in our online shop are directed exclusively at buyers aged 18 or older.
(3) Our deliveries, services and offers take place solely on the basis of these general terms and conditions. The general terms and conditions apply with respect to companies and thus all future business relations, even if they are not explicitly agreed upon again. We already reject the inclusion of a customer’s general terms and conditions if these contradict our general terms and conditions.
(4) The language for all agreements is exclusively German and English.
(5) You may access and print the currently valid general terms and conditions at www.Beforeandaftercosmetics.com at any time.
- 2 Contract Formation
(1) The presentation of items in our online shop do not represent a mandatory proposal for the formation of a contract. Rather, it represents a nonbinding invitation to purchase items via the online shop.
(2) By clicking the button Buy now
you submit a binding offer of purchase (§ 145 BGB).
(3) After we receive your offer of purchase, you will receive an automatically generated e-mail confirming that we have received your order (order confirmation). This order confirmation does not yet represent an acceptance of your offer of purchase. No contract is formed through the receipt of an order confirmation.
(4) A purchase contract concerning the order is only formed once we explicitly declare our acceptance of your offer of purchase (acceptance of order) or once we, www.Beforeandaftercosmetics.com .com, send the items to you without previously explicitly declaring our acceptance of your offer of purchase.
- 3 Pricing
The pricing stated on the product overview pages include the statutory VAT and other price components and are to be understood in addition to respective delivery charges. More information regarding our delivery charges can be found on our website under [https://beforeandaftercosmetics.com/shipping__delivery/].
- 4 Payment Terms; Default
(1) Payment ensues either via invoice via advance payment, credit card, PayPal or direct debit.
(2) It is for us to select the available payment methods. We especially reserve the right to only offer you certain payment methods, for example only advance payment in order to ensure our credit risk.
(3) When selecting a payment method, we will make our bank details available to you in our acceptance of your order. Payment is to be made within 10 days of receiving our acceptance
(4) When paying by credit card, the buying price is reserved on your credit card at the time of purchase (authorisation). Your credit card account will actually be charged at the time we ship the items to you.
(5) When paying via PayPal, you will be redirected to the online provider PayPal’s website during the order process. In order to pay via PayPal, you will need to be registered with them or register an account and authorise the account prior to confirming your payment order to us. After placing your order in the shop, we will ask PayPal to initiate the transaction. You will receive further information during the order process. Afterwards, the transaction will be completed by PayPal immediately and automatically.
(6) When paying via direct debit, you may be liable to charges incurred due to a negative booking operation of a transaction caused by insufficient funds or false payment information communicated by you.
(7) Should you find yourself in default due to this payment, you will be required to pay the legal default charges equivalent to 5 percentage points above the base interest rate.
For every reminder sent to you after entering default, you will be charged a fee of 2.50 EUR as long as no lower / higher damage is attested in the individual case.
- 5 Offsetting/Right of Retention
(1) You only have a right to offset once your counterclaim has been lawfully determined, is not disputed or accepted by us or is in close proportion with our demands.
(2) You may only utilise your right of retention as long as your counterclaim is based on the same contractual relationship.
- 6 Delivery; Title retention
(1) Except when otherwise stipulated, the order is delivered from our warehouse to the address specified by you.
(2) The items remain our property until payment is made in full.
(3) By way of exception, we are not obliged to complete delivery if we have ordered the items properly on our end, but have not been provided with it properly or on time (congruent hedging transaction). A prerequisite for this is that we do not have to substitute the missing availability of items and that you have been informed about the circumstances promptly. Additionally, we may not have assumed the risk for acquisition of the ordered items. When items are not available, we will refund you any payments you have already made. We do not assume the risk for having to obtain any ordered items (procurement risk). This also applies to orders of items, which are only described by their kind and characteristics (unascertained goods). We are only obliged to deliver from our own stock of goods and items ordered from our suppliers.
(4) If you are an entrepreneur as described in § 14 BGB, the following applies in addition:
We reserve the ownership of the goods until complete settlement of all claims arising from the current business relationship. Before transfer of ownership of the reserved goods, a pledge or security transfer is not permitted. We undertake to release the securities to which we are entitled on request to the extent that the realizable value of our securities exceeds the claims to be secured by more than 10%. The selection of the securities to be released is our responsibility.
- 7 Cancellation Policy
If you are a consumer as described by § 13 BGB, i.e. make a purchase for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor your independent professional activity, you have a right of withdrawal in accordance with the following provisions. Cancellation policy. You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The cancellation period is fourteen days from the date on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us
Company: Before and After Cosmetics
Address: Heinrich Stahl Str. 22
Phone: +49 (0)1627954625
by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post or e-mail) about your decision to revoke this contract. Please contact us via Email, Phone or WhatsApp. Just press the contact button for more assistance.